Tickets for the 33rd Annual Paso Robles Wine Festival are now on sale at www.pasowine.com. This four day festival in Paso Robles Wine Country is a celebration of the innovation, triumphs, and character of this spectacular region, May 14 – 17, 2015.
New elements to this 33 year tradition include a new “Reserve Only” ticket level and an option to pre-order a picnic lunch for the Grand Tasting experience. Wine enthusiasts have exactly three months to take advantage of discounted tickets, including the Locals Only ticket price.
Paso Robles Wine Festival weekend kicks off with Thursday with winemaker dinners, followed by the Friday evening Reserve event. This intimate tasting is limited to a total of 400 tickets and includes culinary bites from local chefs along with an auction benefitting San Luis Obispo County charities.
Saturday begins with an educational winemaker seminar, followed by the Grand Tasting with more than 60 wineries showcasing current vintages. New in 2015, festival goers can purchase a Grand Tasting Picnic Lunch from one of five participating caterers, food trucks and restaurants, including: Cass Café, Gusto on the Go Bistro, Red Scooter Deli, The Pairing Knife, and Thomas Hill Organics. Menu options are currently available on www.pasowine.com and each item comes with a Paso Robles Wine Country reusable lunch bag.
Wine festival ticket options and information
- Early Bird Ticket Specials: $10 discounts on Premium Reserve, Premium Grand Tasting and
- Festival ticket levels are available until March 15, 2015. Discount does not apply to Reserve Only,
- Locals Only, Designated Driver or Seminar tickets.
- Premium Reserve: $135 – Friday Reserve: 4 – 6:30 p.m.; Saturday Grand Tasting: 12 – 4 p.m.
- Reserve Only: $85 – Friday Reserve: 4 – 6:30 p.m.
- Premium: $75 – Saturday Grand Tasting: 12 – 4 p.m.
- Festival: $65 – Saturday Grand Tasting: 1 – 4 p.m.
- Locals Only: $45 – Saturday Grand Tasting: 1 – 4 p.m. – Available to San Luis Obispo County residents, deadline is March 15, 2015.
- Designated Driver: $20 – Saturday Grand Tasting: 12 – 4 p.m.
- Seminar: Saturday Seminar $25 – 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Tickets for each level are limited and expected to sell-out
All Wine Festival tasting tickets include unlimited tasting and a commemorative wine glass
The Paso Robles Wine County Alliance encourages visitors and locals alike to travel beyond the park to visit the more than 130 wineries that host special activities including winemaker dinners, food pairings, barrel tastings, winery and vineyard tours, and much more. View the Wine Festival, Accommodations and Touring pages on pasowine.com to plan a complete Paso Robles Wine Country experience.
The Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance represents wineries, growers and businesses in Paso Robles Wine Country. It encompasses more than 32,000 vineyard acres and 200 wineries.